- Entrance to evening reception, full day conference and lobby day on Capitol Hill
- Continental breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday; lunch on Tuesday
- Transportation from the Mayflower Hotel to Capitol Hill on lobby day
- Advocate toolkit with conference materials
This year's summit will be held at the historic Mayflower Hotel in Washington D.C. 1127 Connecticut Ave NW,
Reserve Hotel Room »
- Evening Reception: Connect with other gun violence prevention advocates and meet the Brady team.
- Conference: Hone the skills needed to effectively engage friends, neighbors, media and elected officials in our national conversation about gun violence.
- Lobby Day: A powerful day of citizen lobbying on Capitol Hill as we bring the voice of the American people to bear on members of Congress.