Become a champion of The Brady Campaign & Center to Prevent Gun Violence and our critical mission to strengthen our nation's gun safety laws, stem the flow of crime guns into our cities, and change the conversation about gun safety in America so we can dramatically reduce gun violence.
- Contribute to Brady by going to bradycampaign.org/bradypartner to support gun violence prevention.
- Learn more about Brady's Regional Leadership Council in your area and consider joining this leadership group of influential volunteers determined to help Brady make an impact. For more information, please contact Janet Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text "ENGAGE" to 877-877 and follow the prompts. This will capture your residence information so we can reach out to you when there's an action to take on upcoming legislation or an event in your area.
- Visit bradycampaign.org/signup to opt into Brady's email list. This will give you crucial updates and the latest news on Brady's critical work.
- Follow "Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence" and "Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence" on Facebook, and their counterparts on Twitter @BradyBuzz and @BradyCenter if you would like access to our social media content.
- Become involved in grassroots activism locally with other gun violence prevention supporters in your area by joining a regional chapter of the Brady Campaign. To do this, please visit bradycampaign.org/chapters.
If you would like additional or more specific information about The Brady Campaign & Center, please contact Janet Stone Director of Partnerships at email@example.com, or 202-370-8114, or Brian Lemek, Vice President of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-370-8123.