The Brady Campaign and Center to Prevent Gun Violence is seeking a highly motivated, creative, organized, and driven intern for spring and summer 2019. We are recruiting an intern interested in learning how nonprofits develop, cultivate and appropriately utilize new and existing relationships and partnerships. The Intern will work closely with the entire Partnerships staff and Brady team to support all of Brady’s efforts.
- Assisting with building and executing partnerships
- Draft and/or edit materials such as correspondences, reports, weekly updates, presentations, etc.
- Assist with strategy and implementation of partnership cultivation and relationship management
- Assist with victim/survivor, supporter, corporate, and organizational partners database management
- Complete a semester-specific project based on the team’s needs and your interests
- Participate in special events, meetings, and calls
- Attend department and staff meetings
- Assist with special projects as needed
An Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, flexible, hard-working, ethical and committed to Brady’s mission
- Possess a high level of organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Possess solid oral and written communications skills
- Skilled at a variety of computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to learn more about partnerships, fundraising, and philanthropy
- Experience with databases is a plus, but not required
- Current or recently graduated college or graduate student
- Unpaid Internship
- College credit CAN be awarded
Duration of Internship
Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Spring and Summer internships available/Min 15 hour - MUST BE LOCATED IN DC AREA
How to Apply
Send your résumé along with any supporting docs or links to demonstrate your talents.
Email: email@example.com Subject Line: Partnerships Intern: First & Last Name