The Brady Campaign & Center is the leading voice for sensible action to prevent gun violence in the United States, bringing together millions of Americans from across the political spectrum behind solutions that save lives.
Brady is proud to play a vital role, helping to convene all of these voices into a single, unified demand for change through a comprehensive public health approach with three key strategies:
- Public health and safety education campaigns that change social norms around gun ownership
- Legal action that holds gun manufacturers and sellers responsible for the negligent damage they do; and,
- Policy solutions that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people.
In 2014 we commemorated the 20th anniversary of the passage of the Brady Law; which has stopped more than 3 million gun purchases by convicted felons, domestic abusers, the dangerously mentally ill and fugitives.
Current Job Opportunities
- Chief Development Officer, VP
- Director of Partnerships
- Legal Assistant
- Organizing Manager, Bad Apple
- Campaign Strategist
- Assistant Manager, Policy